Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My wife made me do it...

Tag
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS (aside from the top 2 family & faith)
1. Writing
2. Hiking
3. Music

FEARS
1. Not being my best
2. Having another baby
3. Boats

GOALS
1. Publish a book
2. Get in shape
3. Bring Sally home

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. i tunes
2. History/WWII
3. Books

RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I appear to be social but really I am a recluse
2. I'm 100% all American but I married a Brit who is still an alien!
3. Sally actually wrote this! HE HE

I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

3 comments:

Sally said...

TOM! Hurry up and start your blogra!!!!!! Seriously!

Wendy said...

Wow Sally, you're even making Tom start a blog? You crack me up! Ken has talked about starting his own...

Jeremy said...

The number of blogs that begin with "Sally made me do it..." is rising. She cannot be stopped!